Chalk River! Philosophy::Home

Now You Can Own a Cool Mac and Still Run Windows.

Saturday, September 10, 2011

long elegant legs jeans::K249 you are looking at a super cute pair of womens long and elgegant legs jeans size 22 long elegant legs jeans

long elegant legs jeans::K249 you are looking at a super cute pair of womens long and elgegant legs jeans size 22.
These jeans have been used but are still in great condition.
All items must be paid for within 7 days of auction ending.
I am a very understanding person if something comes up and you need more time, but please contact me if that should happen.
Everything is shipped usps priority mail unless otherwise noted.
On combined shipping you pay full price shipping for first item and then half price for each additional single item.
I ship usps flat rate priority to international destination.
Please make sure your country can accept flat rate packages before bidding.
I do not combine shipping on international destinations.
Please note i do not ship to germany due to excessive postal delivery problems to german destinations.
All sales are final unless i made a mistake on my listing so please make sure you really want the item before bidding!
I do my best to measure everything correctly but all measurements are approximate.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home