Chalk River! Philosophy::Home

Now You Can Own a Cool Mac and Still Run Windows.

Saturday, September 10, 2011

long denim jeans skirt::Klectics welcome to where recycled denim meets the cutting edge of design and style long denim jeans skirt

long denim jeans skirt::Klectics welcome to where recycled denim meets the cutting edge of design and style.
Using repurposed jeans, we are challenged to satisfy the desire for unique custom skirts for your wardrobe.
We strive to create with a modest approach and uncompromising quality!
Sunburst skirt handkerchief skirt ruffle bustle skirt classic pieced skirt paneled skirt e.
I have spelled it this way because it holds the initials of my first and last name, but still holds to the same sound as the original spelling.
Eclectic definitely describes me and my whimsical nature.
Instead i would create my own versions of the latest fad or trend.
In turn, it brought about my godgiven talents to create something out of what was around me.
Thrift stores, yard sales, and auctions root deep within my spirit.
Even curbside finds have come about with some wonderful keepsakes.
My famil y has come up with a description of my decorating style.
We have always made our home an open canvas for creativity.
My husband is a professional chef.
As they say, kids learn what they see, and that holds true in our home.
Our girls love to cook and work with their hands just like my husband and i do.
You will see their work on here also.
With a homebased business, it has allowed me to be home with our daughters, and this truly is a blessing.
Being able to watch them grow up and to teach them the values of god, home and family is a honor and privilege!
Born again jeans came about in the fall of 2006.
With my love of recycling, i started making modest denim skirts from used blue jeans.
At first i was making them for our daughters, but then with the encouragement and interest of others, i started making custom skirts to sell.
Converting jeans into skirts came very naturally to me.
We find that options are endless when you start creating with recycled jeans.
Over the years, we have come up with many of our own original skirt styles.
Designed by my youngest daughter in 2008.
We like to keep our custom denim skirt designs and styles as original as possible so that you are getting something that no other has!
Together with my girls, our goal is to provide you with a variety of custom denim skirts that not only are practical and comfortable, but are also modest and inspiring to wear.
We would love to hear that you have stopped by to visit us here at bornagainjeans!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home