Chalk River! Philosophy::Home

Now You Can Own a Cool Mac and Still Run Windows.

Friday, September 9, 2011

lane bryant seven jeans run small::Please see measurements as these jeans may run a size small lane bryant seven jeans run small

lane bryant seven jeans run small::Please see measurements as these jeans may run a size small.
This trendy updated jean features heavy stitching,fading, decorative seaming and embellished back pockets.
Hip creasing lends an updated look as well.
Destroying and rhinestone embellishments.
Rounded front pockets with topstitching and watch pocket.
Heavily stitched back pockets.
Thank you for your interest and please contact me with any and all questions you may have.
I am happy to combine shipping and all of my items are from a smoke and pet free home.
Be sure to add me to your!
Due to unfortunate circumstances with some buyers, i have to ask that all of my very valued customers please bid only for items that you can pay for within five days of auction end.
I have had so many wonderful experiences with great people who adhere to this policy, but lately i have not been as fortunate.
I apologize for those of you who are consistently amazing at making prompt payments.
I wish to do business with everyone, but please respect my payment policy.
I have to make an addendum to this policy.
You have no idea how it pains me to do this, but i am still having issues with payment and i have no choice but to report an unpaid item case to ebay on the sixth day of nonpayment.
I wish i had not been placed in this position, and i am a very communicative seller.
If you have an honest circumstance that prevents you from paying, just email me and we will work it out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home