Chalk River! Philosophy::Home

Now You Can Own a Cool Mac and Still Run Windows.

Sunday, September 11, 2011

rip my jeans not::Well ii juss wanted to tell yawl about my beach trip rip my jeans not

rip my jeans not rip my jeans not::Well ii juss wanted to tell yawl about my beach trip!
Then we wen swimin in the liddle community pool thing!
Then that night we juss stayed at the condo and my mom made spaghetti!
Monday we went down to the beach and then went swimmin at the pool the rest of the and that night we went to the nascarr cafe!
It was sooo funny!
Me and casey were sittin at our owbn liddle table thing and these liddle boys came up to us and asked if they could take a picture with us so we did it but it was kinda wierd!
Then tuesday we went to hard rock cafe!
That was a lot of fun and we walked around broadway at the beach!
Then wednesday we went down to the pool again and stayed there all day.
Oh yea ii forgot to mention the guy named adam that we met there!
He was soo fine!
But neways back to what we did wednesday!
But umm thursday we swam all day and went to legends that night!
That was sooo much fun!
L0l that fake elvis was freakin hot!
Then friday we went shoppin at barefoot landin and the mall then that night we went back to broadway and ate at margaritaville that was a blast and after margaritaville my dad took me and casey to the pavillion!
That was a blast too!
L0l but then satureday we had to pack up and leave!
Oh yea and tuesday we went to the water park!
Whoa buddy was there ho guy there!
Well ttyl lv yew guiis leave some shweet comments and subscribe!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home