Chalk River! Philosophy::Home

Now You Can Own a Cool Mac and Still Run Windows.

Saturday, September 10, 2011

low cut jeans thongs::This blog is the real me low cut jeans thongs

low cut jeans thongs::This blog is the real me.
You see, i just got a new job as a college prof.
I have moved up to the big time.
Made the leap from high school teacher to university professor!
I have been told that i cannot put anything vulgar, offensive, containing sex, or alcohol on my page since half of the students here have myspace websites.
So i am making this page to talk about the real me.
I will post blogs about my life, past, present, and future.
I will tell some wild, crazy, funny and very true stories from my past.
Stories the students and faculty would not want you to hear.
This page is pure entertainment and also a place for me to get some shit off of my chest.
I have done alot of crazy crap in the past.
One night stands, drinking till i am in the hospital, waking up with no clothes on in the middle of a corn field, fights, puking, etc.
I am not proud of it all, but if i had it to do again, i doubt i would change anything!
I have had a great life.
I have partied, traveled around the world, been with my fair share of women, and drank more than my fair share of beer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home