Chalk River! Philosophy::Home

Now You Can Own a Cool Mac and Still Run Windows.

Thursday, April 12, 2012

husqvarna italy

husqvarna italy in just read

husqvarna italy

husqvarna italy just read

husqvarna italy just read.The track was slippery and sticky because it was raining during the night.
As the race went to the end, the track was becoming drier and faster.
Herlings and charlier were riding far in front the third schmidinger.
There was very exciting in the waiting zone before the second race.
Emx2 leader charlier had problems with the bike already before riders went on the starting gate and the team had to change some parts on his bike minutes before the start.
This did not confuse charlier, who was waiting patiently for the second start.
Five riders were in front of him in the first lap.
He overtook all of them soon.
Then his advantage was increasing.
Martin kohut finished second and matthias walkner was third.
Charlier won the event, kohut was second and walkner third.
This was the important win for charlier.
As herlings had problems in the second race and finished only 18th, charlier raised the advantage in the emx2 championship classification.
I did not take a good start in the first race, then i also crashed.
I was pushing to win but i finished second.
In the second race i was sixth at the start, i was riding without mistakes, i passed all riders and won.
These were new important points for the emx2 championship top.
I am riding for the czech team and today this was like my home event.
I had a good feeling.
I was not pushing too much.
Then i took better second start, also my riding was better in the second race.
Finished second was just perfect.
I am riding ktm bike, i am satisfied with it.
I like that race track.
I almost lost chance for the top result in the second race, when i was only fifteenth at the start.
I finished third and i am very happy to clinched my first emx2 podium.
After the event in portugal i had three weeks of time to prepare everything for next part of the season.
I see that my preparations were successful.
I hope the season will go on that way because i would like to finish top three.
Tv is the prime source of live and ondemand coverage for action sports on the internet.
Ï»¿ as herlings had jobs in the second subspecies and ended only 18th charlier raised the advantage in the emx2 championship classification.
Inch the second subspecies i was sixth at the starting i was riding without mistakes i passed all riders and won.
So i took considerably indorse start also my riding was considerably in the indorse race.
Ï»¿ inch the second subspecies i was sixth at the starting i was riding without mistakes i passed all riders and won.
So i took considerably indorse start also my riding was considerably in the indorse race.
Ï»¿ so i took considerably indorse start also my riding was considerably in the indorse race.. husqvarna italy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home