Chalk River! Philosophy::Home

Now You Can Own a Cool Mac and Still Run Windows.

Saturday, November 12, 2011

hair highlights dark in NEW ENGLAND hair highlights dark NEW ENGLAND

hair highlights dark in NEW ENGLAND

hair highlights dark

hair highlights dark NEW ENGLAND

hair highlights dark in NEW ENGLAND.I need some advice.
But now that im older and i have a more mature face than i used to , i wanted to get highlights.
But i had to wait a year because my hair had been so damaged from the blonde so my hair stylist told me i had to wait.
Well its that time now.
I have really shiny.
And i am starting to rethink getting my highlights.
My appointment is tomarrow.
Does anyone have any advice for me.
Like what kind of highlights i should get for the summer, or to keep what i have now?
Any advice would be appreciated, here are a couple pics of me to help anyone out that wants to give advice.
If anyone has any pics of highlights or anything it would help alot!
Hair is a big deal to me.
And my friends give crappy advice.
Okay well thanks so much!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home